Exhibitions can be emotional experiences: and that’s exactly what you want. Let us help you create a compelling visitor journey without losing sight of your institutional principles.
At Todd van Hulzen Design it’s all about making unforgettable experiences and inspiring emotions such as admiration, amazement, and self recognition. We love to help people discover how awesome the world is. And with our love of history, architecture, art and technique you are working with someone who has an authentic regard for content.
- innovative concepts
- display solutions for all budgets
- presentations and visualisation
- display cases and mounting solutions
- exhibition furniture / multimedia consoles
- contacts with builders, artists and engineers
- graphic design integration
If you require an unusual film set you need a broadly experienced designer. He’s built on his love of historic architecture to become the go-to guy for the design of period sets. From westerns, to sci-fi to period romances, Todd has 25 years of experience in creating everything from CG backgrounds to entire worlds.
- set design & drafting
- production design
- CG-specific art direction
- preparatory visualization & storyboard
- specialty properties (painting, sculpture)
visualization & development
No project gets pulled perfectly formed out of a hat. We can help you do early development for vision-statements, fundraising, PR or just brainstorming. With our partners we make:
- provisional budgeting
partners & team
Producing a large project doesn’t have to be a leap of faith. With our dependable partners we have all the tools to create not only scenography, but also research, content, graphics, construction and project coordination.
The company with which we are most frequently associated is Studio Louter in Amsterdam. Together we’ve created a great many exhibitions and experiences, large and small. Studio Louter offers a broad array of services, including the production of turn key exhibitions, multimedia and interactive software.
Working with our clients’ preferences is the point of departure, but we’d love to suggest a few of our own favorites.
- Studio Louter — project coordination, graphics production, research & content, multimedia
- Tinus Holthuis — lighting design and rigging
- Fiction Factory — construction and engineering